Monday, March 29, 2010

WHAT A BLESSING...





Last weekend we finally had all 4 granddaughters together. Jared and Susan blessed their two little girl, Haley and Kelly. What a blessing these two have been to our lives. They have taught us so much in so little time. Mostly, they have taught us patience. They might have had a early start on life but they are catching up so fast. They are perfect!!! Chloe is a delight, she is our quiet one...maybe because she is the smallest. She isn't very big but her cute little face speaks volumes.
Sienna is so busy, she isn't going to let life pass her by. Her mommy is busy trying to pick a school to go to for Pharmacy. Meg has been accepted into University of Utah and University of Southern Nevada....big decision! Susan just gave us a big announcement...she is expecting!!! She and Jared are going to be very busy. Congratulations you guys!!!

5 comments:

  1. They are so adorable! How do you tell the twins apart? Honestly I think they have to be identical! Lot's going on in you family, fun times. Give Meg a hug for me. I know that this a a big decision for her. She will do great where ever she decides to go. Susan needs a hug too. Garett was only three months old when I found out I was pregnant with Cambria. It turned out just fine. Chloe IS tiny. So, so cute. They just grow up too fast don't they.

    Oh, and by the way you are VERY tan but, it looks good, very, very good. I so need a tan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have LOTS to be thankful for! Such cute, cute babies...Aren't they the most fun?
    Mom would be so proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are so cute! Sorry Sienna wouldn't hold still. What a great blessing day- Jared did so good, and the twins were beautiful! I had a great weekend playing with all of my nieces- I can't wait to see them again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chris! It's Loreli. Send me your email, and I will add you to my blog, it's private! It was good to see you at the shower Saturday. You are so much fun and such a sweet lady, I wish you lived by Joey! She needs a "sister" close by! : ) LoReLi
    PS I think I need to go to Mesquite with you!

    ReplyDelete