Tuesday, March 23, 2010

HOLA FROM MEXICO












We just got back from a great week in Loreto. It was a good week for fishing and sunning and eating. Mark and Bonnie really spoiled us. The fishing was good as long as the wind didn't blow (I guess fish are like me, they don't like wind either!) The sunrise in the morning is unbelievable. We get up at 5:00 in the morning to catch our bate before the sun comes up. The pelicans really love fishermen, maybe they just love the fish that the fishermen catch. On one day we caught 10 Yellow Tail Tuna...we brought 6 of them in to eat. I have lots in my freezer now.
Bonnie has all of us looking for Sea Glass whenever we walk the beach. It is kind of addicting.
It is a bummer to have to go home, but it is nice to get back to the real world too.

3 comments:

  1. Mom- cute blog! I love the background and all the pictures. It looks like you had fun in Mexico, but we are glad you're back and can't wait to see you this weekend! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! I love all of the pictures. What a pretty place! I think I saw you guys when you were leaving. I was in my kitchen and I saw a plane go by and thought it must be you!
    Glad your back safe and sound

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are home where you LOVE to be. Going places is fun but coming home is always nice to. I think that we need to get Mike and Steve together for a deep sea fishing excursion one day soon. Steve LOVES to fish. That is all he wanted to do in Guatemala...Just get to the coast and fish. He has this dream of catching this massive Blue Marlin that will some day put his name in some "big fish" magazine...WEIRD! Love your pictures. One of these days I am actually going to go on a vacation and get a TAN! I am jealous of yours. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete