Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter 2010





I know, I am posting a little late; but the weather has finally turned nice and I am loving being outside and working in my yard. I sort of hate the first lawn mowing of the year...with all the dog poop and whatever, but it sure refreshes the soul to see that first touch of green. We had Easter in Mesquite this year, but the weather wasn't always too cooperative. The guys went golfing all day Saturday...the girls just lounged around the pool and waited for the guys to come to the 12th hole. When they finally got there, they were expecting us to make them a sandwich and pass over the cold drinks...WHAT DO THEY THINK WE ARE....Tara didn't like their thinking at all, she just told them to go buy something from the little gal that comes along selling food...we are busy tanning!!! Sunday, we had a great Easter Egg Hunt...for the adults...Before I could tell them the rules, they were scattered all over the place. When the dust settled, they had two eggs that weren't found...sad thing was that the Easter Bunny couldn't remember where she hid the eggs...IT HAD ONLY BEEN AN HOUR! The kids think it is time for the CC (Care Center).

1 comment:

  1. I love it. You will probably find those two eggs next year when you hide the next batch! It's okay we make up for our lack of memory in our over abundance of experience! If you do decide on a CC let me know and I will make arrangement for an adjoining room! Think of the fun we could have!!!

    ReplyDelete