Thursday, September 8, 2011

FROM 2 POUNDS TO BEAUTIFUL...THE TWINS TURN TWO!!!

Today we celebrate the second birthday of the twins. We are so blessed to have these two little girls in our lives. Modern technology has come so far in helping save little infants such as Haley and Kelly. Even today, Mike and I, just look at the two of them and count our blessings that we have them. Susan and Jared have been really busy taking care of the twins, besides having another baby right after them 12-1/2 months later (there again another miracle). They are truly beautiful! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HALEY & KELLY...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! They have turned 2 already!!! Where did that time go? What beautiful little girls. How did we get so lucky to have so many little girls? They are all SO sweet. How did your weekend go with the little ones? I am always glad that I am the grandma and not the mom by the end of the weekend because if I was the mom and that tired I would be in BIG trouble!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! cute! cute! Happy Birthday! They are truly little miracles. Beautiful miracles!!!

    ReplyDelete