Wednesday, July 20, 2011

FISHING IN MEXICO





Mike just got home from a fishing trip to Loreto, Mexico. Mark wanted to do another fishing tournament (Fishin' for the Mission) so he called Mike and said let's go.... You don't have to beg Mike to leave the farm for some good fish; although it was very hot, about 103 degrees with all the humidity, it felt like 125 degrees. The fishing was very good, lots of Durado and Sail Fish and some Marlin. We're just so happy that Mark has the home, boat and friends to make for a wonderful vacation!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am not even going to show Steve these pictures for fear he will turn GREEN with envy! What FUN! Even in the heat. Isn't it just so great to get away with good friends and just relax for awhile. I need to do that again soon. I'm slowly killing myself with too many long hours.

    Love the pictures but, I hope that yellow fish Mike reeled in tastes a lot better than it looks, that thing is UGLY!

    ReplyDelete