Sunday, February 21, 2010

THE SMITH'S COME TO TOWN

Last week, we got the pleasure of having AJ, Meg and Sienna come stay with us in Mesquite. As you can tell, flying wasn't the highlight of their trip. But the sun was a huge plus.

We had fun, going to the duck pond and feeding the ducks and birds...we went for walks and checked out the neighborhood.




Sienna has a new expression, when you asked her to show her "funny face" she really puckers up. We are not really sure where this came from. But it sure is cute. Grandma has a hard time warming up, but when I do get my chance, it is picture time.
Thanks, guys, for a great week...Please come again soooooon!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear that you have a grand daughter that has a slow warm up time. I do too. She walks in and goes straight to papa! I just go about my business until she gets around to coming to me. It sure makes me wonder what they are thinking though, do they not understand which side of the bread their butter is on??? I guess I can share, I don't like it but, I realize it is good for Steve's ego. I LOVE the "funny face" picture! The sun looks very inviting! And that coming from me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the fun week! It went by so fast, but it was so nice to just relax and enjoy the warm weather. AJ loved the golfing. We'll be back soon...

    ReplyDelete