Saturday, February 6, 2010

LITTLE MISS CHLOE IS FINALLY HERE




We are so excited to have our 4th grand-
daughter born. Chloe
Christensen
was born on
January 29,
2010 at 10:15
a.m., weighing
in at 6 pounds
7 ounces. She
is beautiful, as
is her great mother. DeAnna did so well through delivery, only about 5-6 hours long. By the time I got there, DeAnna was looking so chipper and darling that I couldn't even tell she had just had a baby. Chase, on the other hand, is so on top of the world I don't think he will ever come down. Way to Go, You two!!! (three)

1 comment:

  1. Oh she is adorable! I can't believe that DeAnna sailed through a 1st delivery in 5 hours! UNBELIEVABLE! Way to go DEANNA! I can't wait to see the little peanut! I haven't seen the twins yet either! Little girls are so much FUN! By the way, I'm going to be a grandma AGAIN...Garett and Lisa are due in September...you have some catching up to do!

    ReplyDelete