Wednesday, July 28, 2010

America The Beautiful...






I haven't done a lot of traveling, but I found out that you don't have to go very far to find the most beautiful wonders of the world. Right in our back yard is the Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, Jackson Hole, the wonderful farms in Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and Utah. Mike and I just took a few days and did a road trip to places that I have never seen. We got to see the Bar J Wranglers in Jackson Hole (great entertainment). Believe it or not, I have never seen Yellowstone. I have seen many buffalo, elk, & deer but nothing like the way you see them in Yellowstone. I have seen rivers, but nothing like the rivers in Yellowstone. For 4 days we just relaxed and took in the sights and gabbed with good friends.

3 comments:

  1. How fun! That picture with you and Mike in front of the lake is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom- I love the pictures! I knew you would love it there. It looks as pretty as I remember it, and it looks like you had fun. I can't wait to hear more about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE BEEN THINKING A LOT ABOUT YELLOWSTONE LATELY...WHAT IS IT WITH US? I AM SO GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TRIP. I LOVE YOUR PICTURES. IT REALLY MAKES ME WANT TO GO EVEN MORE! I THINK I WILL. SOON!

    ReplyDelete