Friday, April 8, 2011

SPRING TIME ???

I know you think I posted this picture in January....Noooooo it is April 8th and nothing has changed since then at our house. Millard County has really strange Springs, it is always so unpredictable. We have had very strong winds and unexpected snow storms for the last 3 months. Somewhere under all that snow is alot of green just waiting to grow. Meanwhile, down south in Mesquite, I just had fun planting some of my favorite plants. I really love my Bougainvillea plants, Lantana, Miniture Bottle Brush, and Mexican Bird of Paradise, lots of different plants that I can't plant in Delta. I just keep telling my self that pretty soon I will be planting my flower pots at home. It has been a long winter!

3 comments:

  1. CRAZY! I am even ready for spring to stick around! I done skiing for this year even though I could still go technically until probably July. I am just DONE! I must be getting OLDer. I am glad that you have a warm place to go to get out of this dreary cold every now and again. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummm...Should have proof-read that one before I posted it. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a long winter! I about died when I looked at my window that morning! I love the comparative pictures!

    ReplyDelete