Sunday, November 15, 2009

"The Twins Are Finally Home"


We are so happy to announce that the twins have finally come home. They were in the hospital for two months and now doing really well. I'm not sure you can say the same for the parents, though. Susan and Jared were so excited to have the girls home and be "Their Babies", they just didn't realize that their nights were going to be pacing the floor with the girls. The girls now weight 6 lbs 2 oz. and 6 lbs. 3 0z. They are just perfect!!!
Mike and I just returned from another trip to Mexico...the sad thing is that I left my camera in Mexico, so I don't have any pictures of our fishing. The fishing wasn't that great but what do they say about a bad day fishing is better than a good day in the office. Mark and Bonnie have a very nice home that they open up to us and their boat is awesome for fishing. Thank you, guys, for everything.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, they are so cute but, I especially like the big smile of grandma's face, that is priceless! So glad they are home.

    ReplyDelete