Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sienna Turns "1"


Today Sienna had her first birthday...What a party!!! It never seem to amaze me how much a baby changes and learns in that first year of life. Their little personalities come out and they become real people; walking, talking, expressing their feelings, etc. OMG, I have learned that raising little ones is definately for the young. I told my kids that if they didn't get started having babies, I was going to be way too old to enjoy them. I am not there yet, because I am loving every minute that I get to spend time with them.

1 comment:

  1. Grandkid ARE the greatest! Cole called on Saturday and wanted to "hang out"...he spent the day with us doing just that. It was SO fun. Can't think of a better way to spend a day!

    LOVE YOUR BLOG!

    ReplyDelete